Friday, July 4, 2008

Suit Up

Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually wear a Spidey costume? Well now you can. This sweet web-site has all sorts of Spider-Man costumes. It doesn't matter if you're 6 or 60, this site has costumes for all ages. Red & blue or black, they've got which ever suit is your favorite. They've even got a Venom mask for all the Vemon fans out there. On top of a huge selection, you've got prices that can't be beat.

Now all we need is for someone to invent some web-fluid and come up for a way for us to crawl on walls, spider strength, spider-sense and we'll fill this world with a ton of Spider-Men!

3 comments:

Robert J. Sodaro said...

Reggie, Several years ago I went out for Halloween dressed up as Spidey in his black costume (you can see photos here. As for being dressed as a superhero, I was ferreted out by literally everyone who saw me. that’s right, everyone who saw me in costume knew that it was me. It was such an entertaining experience, that I wrote about it and got the article published in The Comics Buyers’ Guide. I’ll have to locate the article and publish it on my site.

Reggie White Jr. said...

Oh those photos were GREAT!! Loved seeing you in the black costume. Did you buy it or have someone make it?

spideyfan said...

As Todd Novack said: The Black Suit looks sleek on Peter.

If I went to ever get me a suit I'd choose the original comic version of the black suit.

Great choice Bob, but I'd really feel embarrased going between people in tights.