Skip to main content

Mega Man Web Comics


If you didn't know, Mega Man is my all-time favorite video game character. He's got (mostly) great games, said games have sweet music and he stars in some of the best web comics on the... net. The cream of the crop is Bob & George. This baby clocks in with 2,658 comics. Bog & George entertained many a Mega Man fan from April 1, 2000 all the way to July 28, 2007. Kudos to Dave Anez for making such a hilarious comic and for keeping it up and running for so many years.
Even if you aren't into video games or Mega Man, odds are pretty good you'll still get a lot of laughs out of this strip.

Another one of my favorites is Super Adventure Quint. The comic was plagued by delays, and I have no idea of the comic's current status but I always found it pretty funny. To my knowledge, it spans 6 chapters (so far) and over 250 comics.

Comments

Tommy said…
Heheheh @ the Power Ranger reference, esp. since I mentioned it in Bob's blog not that long ago.
That strip had me cracking up. =)

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...