Thursday, July 10, 2008

Spin, Spidey, Spin!

That Robert is really rubbing off on me. In the past I'd only buy a few assortment of Spidey related things. Thanks to all those blog entries of his that I've read, he's got me picking up whatever things Spidey appears on. In this case, spinning tops. I got a 3 pack, which shows the web-head facing off against Venom, Sandman, and the Green Goblin. Since I don't have a camera, I had to search the net for pictures. Took a little bit, but I found the image you see to the left. These babies cost me only $1 and I must admit, they do look very cool.

2 comments:

Tommy said...

'Tis true that Bob hath the power of spider-corruption, for I've bought a Spider-Man 3 toothbrush and keep a canny eye out for other such things.

Reggie White Jr. said...

That Bob is quiet a character. =)