Skip to main content

Dave's Web Comics

Ah, web comics. You gotta love 'em. One of my favorites is The Incomplete Ninja, or TIN for short. TIN is written and drawn by Dave Stanworth. The art is on the simple side but that isn't a negative. This comic, while on the gory side is a laugh riot and the less detailed art is pretty fitting.

I take it everyone knows what SNAFU stands for, so I won't bother getting into that. Dave's other web comic is called SNAFU and is primarily a strip that deals with video games. Dave doesn't really stick to one style with this comic. It has evolved over the years but it continues to change. Be warned that this comic can get pretty vulgar so if you're easily offended, you may not wanna read this.

Comments

Tommy said…
I'll probably make a few more trips there to read everything.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...