Skip to main content

Spidey Pinball

I'm not trying to brag, but being a contributor to the Spiderfan.org staff is one of the best things that's happened to me. Not only do I get to write reviews, but communicating with the staff via messages is a hoot. Plus you can see pics of lots of cool stuff, like the little doohickey to the right.

I'm not a pinball player but I can easily sit back and watch someone else play. This is (obviously) a Spider-Man pinball machine. Maybe I need to get out more but of all the pinball machines I've seen, I've never seen one of Spidey. How old this cabinet is, I have no idea. With all the success Spidey has seen in other media over the last decade, you'd think companies that make and sell pinball machines would be banging on Marvel's door.

Comments

Tommy said…
I hope Jon is able to get it going again before he tackles his next job.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...