Skip to main content

DBZ Abridged Returns!

One of my favorite YouTube series (right up there with Marvel/DC: Happy Hour) has returned. I'm of course, talking about Dragon Ball Z Abridged. For those of you that don't know, DBZA is a parody of the popular anime series done by Team Four Star. It follows the plot of DBZ but adds far more humor to the mix than DB and DBZ combined. Actually, I'd go as far as to say it has more humor than a lot of things and regular views would probably agree. I don't think I can ever look at Mr. Popo the same way again after seeing him in DBZA.

Anyway, the 7th episode is now up and it's just as hilarious (if not moreso) as all the other episodes that have come before it. If you haven't seen this series, you'll have a lot of fun catching up. They've even put out their first (of what I hope will be many) music video!

Enjoy!

DODGE!

Comments

Either the original or Z? Nobody really remembers DBGT?
Tommy said…
Abridged is hilarious!

"As a matter of fact...I do."

Tien jokes. XD
I, too, remember the Fragels.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...