Skip to main content

By The Way

I don't know how often people click on those links that are located on the left or right side of people's blogs, but you should check 'em out every now and then. You may come across a pretty sweet web-site or another jolly good blog.

Anyway, I wanted to let those that check this page know I've got another blog going. Gaming Rocks On is the where I'll be posting all my gaming related stuff. I'll still keep doing regular blog entries here but I'll be posting a lot of stuff in that blog as well. So if you're into gaming, old stuff or new, I think you'll dig what I post there.

Comments

Tommy said…
Kirby and his cooking pot is his Smash Attack in Smash Bros. Brawl.

Every character has an deadly Smash Attack, which is activated by destroying a floating smash ball.

Some are easier to use than others.

Kirby's has him mixing up a brew in that pot with nearby players being sucked into it.

They either are outright thrown off the stage after that, or they suffer some damage. I think items come out of the mix too.
I really need to play Brawl. I think Samus' Smash Attack is basically a Super Kamehameha Wave. Not that that's a bad thing.
Tommy said…
She also loses her armor when she uses it (just in case you didn't know), though she can re-don it by using another Smash Ball.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...