Skip to main content

Puny Parker is Amazing!

Written and illustrated by Victor Cafaggi, The Amazing Adventures of Puny Parker is a web comic that taxes elements from Peanuts and mixes them up with Spider-Man. The art is cute, the writing is funny and there are all kinds of nods to various Spidey mediums. Some jokes will will go over your head if you're not a Spidey fan, but for everyone else, this is a very pleasant read.

You can check out the strip at Victor Cafaggi's blog.

Comments

SigmaTE said…
Agreed! Love Vitor's work on this strip. :)
Tommy said…
Heh, nice stuff!
Peter looks like Melhouse from "The Simpsons"

Poor chap this puny Parker is, they have to show his arse?
Since it's the bum of a kid, I guess its OK.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...