Skip to main content

Farewell, Spider-Girl


Every Spider-Girl fan's worst fear has been realized. Amazing Spider-Girl #30 is going to be the last issues of the title and this time, it looks like it's for real.

I didn't start reading ASG until ASG #19 so while the ride for me on ASG has been short, I've been loving it ever sense. I've read a few issues of the first SG run and I've enjoyed those as well. If there's any good news, it's that Mr. & Ms. Spider-Man may go from 10 to 16 pages in Amazing Spider-Man Family.

Link

Comments

That's a pity, I'm sorry we will lose your title Spider-Girl

I changed my main blog name so it is no longer titled Spider-Man.
Here's the link for it:
http://spideyfan-comic-read.blogspot.com/
http://www.comicboards.com/app/show....08060821391700

This web has some addresses if you and anyone else cares to save Spider-Girl and try to save her series, you must send messages in papers
Tommy said…
Thanks for the info, Spideyfan! :)
Your Welcome :)
I hope it's helpful enough

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...