Skip to main content

Delta House Member

I've never seen the movie Animal House, but since I've become a member of the Crawl Space Message Boards Anti-OMD/BND club, Delta House, I think I'll do myself a favor and pick the movie up. From what I hear, the film is really good. The club was founded on the fellow Spidey fan George Berryman getting this image in hi his head every time Quesada or some other tool says that BND is selling like gangbusters.

Anyway, I joined the club a few days ago. My Delta House club name is Cash. Check out my member card to the left. George made that up for me. Pretty flippin' sweet.

Comments

Tommy said…
Heh, definitely check out Animal House when you can.

The hazing initiation scene still sticks in my head.

It was something like, 'It is now time to consecrate the oath of obedience. Let us begin!'

*Dramatic music plays while a guy in a cloak hits an initiate with a large paddle.

Initiate: "THANK YOU SIR, MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!" (and so on)
Sounds like a great movie. Hope I can find it on DVD.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...