Skip to main content

More Complete

The main reason I haven't been doing much blogging here and at my other blog in the last four days is because I've been working. Working, working, working, working and working.

Work is exhausting but I like my new job. Strange as this may sound to some, working makes me feel more complete. I'm actually enjoying Virginia Beach even more now. Being able to afford stuff again will be nice to and I'll be able to help the family with bills.

A while ago, my father asked me if it had truly sunk in that I'm living in VA Beach. In all honesty, I'm still getting used to it, despite having lived here for about four months. I guess it really takes time for some people to adjust to a new location when you've lived in one state your whole life. Though I have to say that I do really like it here. It's peaceful, the weather is (mostly) great and best of all, my family is here and it's great seeing them everyday, something I couldn't do when I lived in Ohio. I miss my friends and I really haven't made any new ones but I suppose the new pals will come in time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...