Skip to main content

It Starts

Well tomorrow is my first day at my new job. Kinda hard to believe this will only be the sixth job I've ever had. I'm sure people my age have had way more jobs than I've ever had. I wonder if that means I have less or more experience because of it.

It feels like the first day of school. I'm still a bit nervous but not nearly as much as before. More than anything, I'm glad I'll be working again. During the months I didn't work, it felt like my new life was stuck on hold. I didn't think it would take a little over three months to land a job but, I'm just happy to have one.

In the words of a certain Italian plumber, "Here we go!"

Comments

I hope you're happy with your new job Reg
Best of luck :)
Thanks! I really do like it.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...