Skip to main content

What If...

Can you imagine Mary Jane about to meet Peter for the first time, deliver the famous words and then Gwen shows up at the door before she can knock? So many ways that scenario could play out.

Mary Jane: Um, hi.

Gwen (coldly): Hi.

MJ (looking back, feeling a bit akward): ....

Gwen: What are you doing here?

MJ: I've got a date with Peter Paker.

Gwen: Excuse me?

MJ: Just what I said, I've got--

Gwen: I know what you said! You actually think you're going to move in on my man?

MJ: OK.

1. Last time I heard, Peter was unattached.

2. Girl-who-gets-knocked-off-a-bridge-and-killed-and-loses-Peter-to-a-redhead says "what."

Gwen: Now see here! Wait, what?

Comments

As a joke; tis sincerely amusing

But Pete & Gwen started dating a while after Amazing Spider-Man #050, but that wouldn't stop Gwen from being jealous of another girl in the life of the man she admires the most
Gwen evens said there wasn't a jealous bone in her body, but the way she and MJ got all Betty and Veronica over Peter, that obviously wasn't true.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...