I try not to be impatient when I have to wait in public places. I try not to let me body language or facial features show that I am bored out of my skull and sick of waiting around. Basically, I like to give the impression that even though I've been sitting around forever, everything is fine and dandy. But sometimes the act falls apart and I end up showing how I truly feel. If the employees are nice and apologize for the wait, I feel bad for being impatient. Still, I think I do an OK job of handling myself while I'm out in the public eye waiting. I mean, I haven't blow up or anything or had to be escorted out by security so I guess that counts for something.
For my money, one of the best composers in the music business would have to be Yuji Ohno. This guys is mostly known for his work on just about anything that has to do with Lupin III. After the last few weeks, it's hard for me not to think of Ohno's compositions when Lupin comes to mind. (I've been listening to his various albums to get my jazz fix.) Ohno's works are primarily jazz-inspired and even some of his earliest efforts on Lupin music in the '70s is still considered extraordinary. Not only has he covered music for the various Lupin series and movies, he's also done music for all three PS2 Lupin games. The man is also an accomplished musical genius even when he isn't working on music for Lupin. Tokyo City Lights is a jazz masterpiece. If you want to hear some of Ohno's work, just check out this YouTube pag e with various uploads.

Comments