Skip to main content

Naruto's Family

With everything going on in Naruto right now, I'm hoping Masashi Kishimoto will take some time to tell us more about Naruto's parents. Naruto is the offspring of the fourth Hokage, one of the most powerul ninjas to come out of Konoha. Naruto's mother (whom much of his personaliy stims from) was once a tomboy but matured into a beautiful lady. Kishimotot has, in a recent interview, expressed desire to tell a backstory on the fourth Hokage, so here's hoping how he met Naruto's mother will also be mentioned.

It sucks that Naruto didn't get to grow up with his parents, but he's still done alright for himself. I think they'd both be proud of him.

Comments

Tommy said…
I'm still waiting for anything to be further brought up about Hinata's proclamation during the Pein fight.
You mean after Sakura treated her and she got up actually still alive long before Naruto chats with Pein?

Or maybe you mean something entirely different
Tommy said…
Yeah. And in specific, between Naruto and Hinata.
Nartuo has a lot on his mind, but rest assured, the moment, he sees Hinata again, he'll flashback to what she said to him. In a roll reversal, it could be HIM who freezes up and gets all shy around her. =)

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...