Skip to main content

Suit Up

Wouldn't it be cool if you could actually wear a Spidey costume? Well now you can. This sweet web-site has all sorts of Spider-Man costumes. It doesn't matter if you're 6 or 60, this site has costumes for all ages. Red & blue or black, they've got which ever suit is your favorite. They've even got a Venom mask for all the Vemon fans out there. On top of a huge selection, you've got prices that can't be beat.

Now all we need is for someone to invent some web-fluid and come up for a way for us to crawl on walls, spider strength, spider-sense and we'll fill this world with a ton of Spider-Men!

Comments

rjsodaro said…
Reggie, Several years ago I went out for Halloween dressed up as Spidey in his black costume (you can see photos here. As for being dressed as a superhero, I was ferreted out by literally everyone who saw me. that’s right, everyone who saw me in costume knew that it was me. It was such an entertaining experience, that I wrote about it and got the article published in The Comics Buyers’ Guide. I’ll have to locate the article and publish it on my site.
Oh those photos were GREAT!! Loved seeing you in the black costume. Did you buy it or have someone make it?
As Todd Novack said: The Black Suit looks sleek on Peter.

If I went to ever get me a suit I'd choose the original comic version of the black suit.

Great choice Bob, but I'd really feel embarrased going between people in tights.

Popular posts from this blog

R.I.P Mickey Mouse

In case you haven't heard , Wayne Allwine, the voice actor of Mickey Mouse passed away at the age of 62. He had been voice the world's most famous mouse since 1977. The original voice actor for Mickey was Walt Disney himself. Allwine's imitation of Disney's voice was spot on. Most of the the Mickey Mouse cartoons I've seen were voiced by Allwine. 'Tis a sad day in cartoon history. R.I.P, Wayne Allwine.

The Adventures of Spiderchibi

More here .

Spider-Haul!

My tax rebate check (finally) came in the mail and after setting some of the green aside for bills, I decided I'd treat myself. Went to my comic shop and snagged myself some cool Spider-Man goodies. I was thinking I'd pick up Amazing Spider-Man #247 to further complete my issues for Roger Stern's run. God must have really smiled on me because when I was looking through the back issue boxes for said comic, I found a copy of Amazing Spider-Man #248, which has the highly praised side story, The Kid Who Collects Spider-Man. And I was just talking about this story a few weeks ago. Go figure. This could be my Spidey biased kicking in, but I've always loved Black Cat more than Catwoman. Don't get me wrong, I like Selina Kyle and her feline alter ego. In fact, she stared in one of my favorite mini series, Selina's Big Score, but I find Felicia Hard to be a more interesting character. Be it the sexual tension between her and Spidey, or her simply being a good friend and ...